SoyaJoy G5 2020 Updated Soy Milk Maker & Soup Maker with all Stainless Steel Inside New Model
- Seven options for making a variety of milks and soups: Soaked Beans, Dry Beans, Soy + Grains, Raw, Smooth Soup, Chunky Soup, and Hot Cocoa. LED display showing current cycle and timing remaining until finish
- All stainless steel construction for the grinding and cooking chamber. Easy to clean. No food color stains.
- Although soaked beans make better soy milk, this machine is powerful enough to use dry beans as well.
- Makes raw milks, as well as hot soups and porridge. More versatile than any other soy milk maker. It can make almonds, rice milk, quinoa milk, or milk from other seeds, nuts, or grains. It even makes great creamy or chunky soups.
- 1.6 quarts (liter) capacity, one of the largest on the market. Stainless steel cooking pot has Min./Max. water level marks.
- Precision Grind Funnel™ technology makes smoother milk and higher milk yield.
- Fifth Generation (G5) filter-less design for easy use and cleaning. No loose parts to install and clean.
- Easy to use - add water and beans (or seeds and grains) directly to the stainless steel cooking pot.
- Enhanced cooking cycle for better taste and digestion. Soy milk is cooked for over 20 minutes above 200 degree F. to ensure the inactivation of the enzyme inhibitors.
- Water level sensor, temperature sensor, and overflow sensor working with solid-state power control to ensure intelligent cooking with no boil-over and no burning milk/soup/porridge at bottom.