- Includes pump and probe assembly.
- Sounds low level alert at 35 ppm and high level alert at 200 ppm; also displays visual alerts at both levels
- Visual alert, audible alert, real-time carbon monoxide display from 1 to 1,999 ppm
- Serviceable for long term ownership including calibration, replacement sensor, and battery
- Waterproof to IP67 standards and one year manufacturer warranty
Designed primarily for industrial and commercial applications, the Sensorcon INSPECTOR displays carbon monoxide (CO) gas concentrations as low as 1 ppm and features visual and audible alerts, with low level (35 ppm) and high level (200 ppm) alert limits. An easy to read LCD displays CO up to 1,999 ppm in 1 ppm increments with +/- 2% accuracy. Use as a personal monitor, ambient air monitor, or to inspect combustion equipment using the included pump and probe. Unlike other similarly priced CO monitors, Sensorcon units are designed for long-term ownership. Replacement battery, and calibration services are available. Manufacturer warranty is one year.
All Sensorcon units are low-level monitors which display carbon monoxide levels as low as 1 ppm. This particular model sounds the low level alert when carbon monoxide levels are measured from 35 to 199 ppm, and the high level alert from 200 ppm and highe