- AIR VENTILATION CHANNEL - Improves air circulation and cools the rider's points of contact. Bottom line, its like air conditioning for your crotch - one word; Amazing!
- HANDMADE IN ITALY - Selle Royal has been making saddles in Italy since 1956, trust in their 60+ year heritage of making the world's most comfortable saddles
- BEST IN COMFORT - Selle Royal's patented Royal Gel is a non toxic gel formulation that is guaranteed not to age, harden, or migrate over time. It evenly distributes the vibrations to provide the best in comfort
- COOL MATERIALS - Selle Royal's Respiro Saddles feature a Cool Xsenium cover which is treated with UV protectant to keep it cool in the sun
- BUILT TO LAST - Intergrated scuff guards protect the cover when leaning your bike against a stucco wall or random tree
Respiro Soft Relaxed is an ideal saddle to choose when guaranteed comfort in the Relaxed riding position is a top priority. Its Royalgel padding ensures that pressure peaks are reduced by up to 40%, and its special Ventilation Channel improves air circulation near the rider's points of contact, causing the ambient temperature to remain low both in hot weather and over long distances.
Selle Royal's Respiro Line
The Respiro is the top of the line. A central ventilation channel keeps you cool twice as long as ordinary saddles, while the unique ergonomic shape increases comfort by minimizing pressure. All models come equipped with Royal Vacuum technology for water resistance, and the cool cover stays up to 25°(C) cooler than normal saddles. Finished with RoyalGel and Foam Matrix open cell structure for unbelievable comfort, and the integrated clip system for easy accessory attachment, the Respiro line leads the Selle Royal pack.
The Respiro Athletic
The ideal saddle for longer distance riding in the Athletic position, with the assurance of decreased perineal pressure, while Royalgel padding guarantees the highest level of comfort, reducing pressure peaks by up to 40 per cent. Its special Ventilation Channel improves air circulation near the rider's points of contact, causing the ambient temperature to remain low, both in hot weather and over long distances.
Technology powered, design inspired
Selle Royal believes that to evolve you have to innovate, to move forward you have to look back. Since 1956, the company continues to evolve, listening to cyclists and the Bicycle World. However, one thing remains unchanged - their Comfort Experience.