- Bonus Full Bath: Saniplus is a 1/2 HP pump system used to install a complete bathroom up to 15 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 150 feet away from a soil stack. For residential use only.
- Dual Purpose: Will also discharge gray water from any sink, bath/shower or urinal. The wastewater will drain into the system on either side of the housing.
- Compatible Models: This pump can only be connected to Saniflo’s 1.28 GPF/4.8 LPF rear discharge toilet which come in round and elongated models.
- Technical Specifications: Noise level: ≤ 53 dBA (Lp) (measured at 3 ft.); Discharge rate at 15 ft: 17 GPM; Shut-off head: 30 ft; Certification code: CSA (IPC, NSPC), IAPMO (UPC); Connections: Rear outlet toilet, sink, shower/bathtub
- 3 Year Warranty: All of Saniflo's products have a 2 year warranty with purchase, and an extended year with registration. Our warranty program can offer peace of mind, should a problem arise.
The Saniplus is a 1/2 HP pump system used to install a complete bathroom up to 15 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 150 feet away from a soil stack. It incorporates a macerating system which can handle human waste and toilet paper in residential applications. The blade is made out of a hardened stainless steel material which eliminates the need for any service or replacement.