SaniPlus 0.5 HP 115-Volt Macerator Effluent Pump
The SaniPlus is a framework that is utilized to introduce a total washroom up to 15 ft. beneath the sewer line, or even up to 150 ft. away from a dirt stack. It can deal with the gushing from a latrine, sink, bath and shower. Within the SaniPlus includes a strain chamber, what starts and stops the unit, and the engine, which drives the treated steel macerator edges and the siphon. At the point when the flush is enacted, the water streaming into the SaniPlus actuates a miniature switch in the tension chamber, which thusly turns over the engine. The engine is fixed for life in an oil filled nook. A typical axle/shaft drives the impeller and the macerator cutting edges. The moving parts thusly are kept to a flat out least. Water and natural waste matter enter the chamber and are decreased to slurry as the macerator sharp edges pivot at 3600 RPM. The radiating power makes the diminished solids be catapulted through a barbecue into the compartment where it is gotten by the impeller siphon mounted underneath the engine. The unit siphons the profluent up to 15 ft. or potentially 150 ft. evenly (with gravity fall). When the water level in the holder goes down, the miniature switch deactivates the unit until the flush is enacted once more. An ordinary working cycle for SaniPlus takes around 10 to 15 seconds relying on the release pipe run design; power utilization is thusly insignificant. Notwithstanding the latrine squander, the SaniPlus will likewise release dim water from an assortment of other.
- Bonus Full Bath: Saniplus is a 1/2 HP pump system used to install a complete bathroom up to 15 feet below the sewer line, or even up to 150 feet away from a soil stack. For residential use only.
- Dual Purpose: Will also discharge gray water from any sink, bath/shower or urinal. The wastewater will drain into the system on either side of the housing.
- Compatible Models: This pump can only be connected to Saniflo’s 1.28 GPF/4.8 LPF rear discharge toilet which come in round and elongated models.
- Technical Specifications: Noise level: ≤ 53 dBA (Lp) (measured at 3 ft.); Discharge rate at 15 ft: 17 GPM; Shut-off head: 30 ft; Certification code: CSA (IPC, NSPC), IAPMO (UPC); Connections: Rear outlet toilet, sink, shower/bathtub
- 3 Year Warranty: All of Saniflo's products have a 2 year warranty with purchase, and an extended year with registration. Our warranty program can offer peace of mind, should a problem arise.