- HEALTHY PLUMBING: The Sanineutral is a system that neutralizes acidic condensate from condensing boilers, HVAC systems, water heater systems, etc. The Sanineutral works without a pump or it can be placed before the Sanicondens or Sanicondens Best
- NEUTRALIZER NEEDED: Typical condensate from a condensing boiler has a pH level of 3.2 to 4.5, which is acidic enough to leave stains, kill shrubs, and eat away cast iron drainage systems. It is important to keep these systems in mind
- CUT THE CRUD: Sanineutral discharges condensate from a condensing boiler or other condensate producing fixtures. The condensate will drain into the system via a side inlet that can be adapted to one of several diameters
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Operating Temperature: 160°F Max.; Boiler Capacity up to (BTU/hr.) 240,000; Boiler Capacity up to (kW) 59; Connection diameter (inch) 1/2” or 3/4” PVC slip or barbed; Net Weight (Lbs.): 3.7; Load (Lbs.): 2.9
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY: All of Saniflo's products have a 2 year warranty with purchase, and an extended year with registration. Our warranty program can offer peace of mind, should a problem arise
Saniflo is the world leader in the plumbing industry as a result of the above-floor technology used in Saniflo pumps. Saniflo has a complete range of pumps for both residential and commercial needs. The innovative method of using above-floor technology allows for the installation of any sanitary application you can imagine, anywhere! Whether it's a small project requiring drain and condensate pumps to more complex engineered jobs such as whole buildings with multiple fixture units, Saniflo has a solution; All you need is water supply and electricity.