Saniflo 013 SANIBEST Grinder Pump Bundle With Instruction Manual
The Saniflo 013 SANIBEST features a heavy-duty 360-degree rotatable grinder pump in a vertical design for reliable performance. A switch deactivates bundle flushing, and an instruction manual is included for easy installation. Enjoy the reliable and powerful performance of this durable pumping system.
The Sanibest Pro is a 1 HP pump system used to install a complete bathroom upto 25 feet below the sewer line, or even upto 150 feet away from a soil stack. It incorporates a grinder system which is ideal for uncontrolled environments in both residential and commercial applications (ie. rental units, offices, warehouses, etc.).
The Sanibest Pro is designed to handle sanitary products that may have been flushed down the toilet; such may consist of condoms, sanitary napkins, q-tips, dental floss, etc.
The inside of the Sanibest Pro comprises a pressure chamber, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the stainless steel cutting blade and the pump.When the flush is activated, the water flowing into the Sanibest Pro activates a micro switch in the pressure chamber, which in turn starts the motor. The motor is sealed for life in an oil filled enclosure.
- Build a complete bathroom and more for residential and commercial applications
- Heavy duty - Vertical pumping upto 18 feet and 150 feet horizontally
- Designed to handle accidental flushing of sanitary items - Must be connected to Saniflo's discharge toilet
- Overall Height: 10-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the pump)
- Overall Length: 8" (measured from the back of the pump to the front of the pump)
- Overall Width: 20-5/16" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- mechanical vents, air admittance valves, or similar devices are not permitted as these are considered one-way air vent systems.