- The Sanicom 1 model was designed to sustain the toughest applications meant for gray water pumps. Its pumping capabilities and unique design are the reason why these range of pumps are preferred for heavy duty applications.
- The inside of the Sanicom 1 comprises of a pressure switch and a circuit board assembly, which starts and stops the unit, a powerful 1-HP motor, which in turn starts the motor.
- The motor is sealed for life in an oil filled enclosure. A spindle/shaft drives the impeller and therefore the moving parts are kept to an absolute minimum. Water enters the chamber and is pumped away into the sanitary sewer.
- The unit pumps the effluent upward to 25 feet and/or 250 feet horizontally (with gravity fall). Once the water is discharged and the water level in the container goes down, the pressure switch deactivates the unit until water enters the unit again. A normal operating cycle for the Sanicom 1 can be as short as 2 - 10 seconds depending upon the discharge pipe run configuration; power consumption is therefore minimal.
- The Sanicom 1 handles up to 194°F water, making it perfect for commercial kitchen applications where dishwashers must operate at exceptionally high temperatures to meet health and sanitation standards. In addition, the unit is specially designed to withstand liquids with highly acidic properties, such as wastewater from processing applications. Its important to use the proper pipe rated for high temperature on the discharge as well as for the inlets.
The Sanicom 1 is a commercial drain pump that is ideally suitable for use in a commercial environments, restaurants, or anywhere in a building structure where additional fixtures are most wanted. It will pump waste water away from a variety of sources such as: commercial sinks and dishwashers, washing machines, etc. The Sanicom 1 model was designed to sustain the toughest applications meant for gray water pumps. Its pumping capabilities and unique design are the reason why these range of pumps are preferred for heavy duty applications.