- CLEAN, ProPURIFIED WATER - The ProOne G2.0 filters help remove harmful contaminants and chemicals from your drinking water. They reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and much more. Beneficial minerals like calcium are left behind for great tasting, healthier H2O.
- LONG-LASTING FILTERS - Propur’s ProOne G2.0 5” filters will last up to 6 months with regular daily use. Our filters are infused with silver to help prevent bacterial growth, leaving you with convenient, worry-free drinking water. ProOne G2.0 series “all-in-one” filters are NSF/ANSI -42 component certified and independent lab tested.
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE - Propur’s ProOne G2.0 filters require no priming. The all-in-one filtration that Propur provides means you won’t need to purchase additional filters for contaminants like arsenic, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more. Ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water.
- BE PREPARED FOR EMERGENCIES- Gravity fed filtration systems require no electricity, providing clean, drinkable water for you and your family in any emergency situation. You don’t have to be a survivalist or a prepper to understand the value of a clean glass of water during a natural disaster.
- Your order includes one ProOne G2.0 5” Replacement filter elements. For use with Propur Traveler or Nomad Countertop Gravity Water Filter Systems.
The new, second-generation, high-performance, all-in-one ProOne G2.0 Water and Fluoride filter elements fit all Propur water filter systems. The ProOne G2.0 Hi-Performance Water & Fluoride filter element by PropurTM is the result of years of research, design, development and innovation. The ProOne G2.0 2-stage filter consists of a ceramic composite silver impregnated matrix to help prevent bacteria growth and self-sterilizing with new AquaMetixTM advanced media for fluoride and other heavy metals together providing the most efficient water filter in ONE filter element. STAGE 1 The ProOne G2.0 water filter element is designed to remove pathogenic bacteria and cysts, in addition to having exceptional chemical and contaminant removal properties. The majority of pathogenic (disease causing) bacteria and cysts are larger than one micron. The ProOne G2.0 water filter element is controlled so that it will remove Cysts greater than 1 micron, and bacteria greater than 0.7 microns. STAGE 2 The ProOne G2.0 filter contains new AquaMetixTM advanced media designed to help reduce or remove heavy metals, arsenic, fluoride, bromine, and others found in drinking water.