- The new generation of Ortofon Concorde MK2 DJ cartridges are tailored uniquely to the demands of modern turntable DJs
- Will fit all DJ turntables with a removable headshell
- Offers the best possible sound quality for pure vinyl DJing, archival, and sampling
- Special Elliptical stylus allowing for detailed sound quality
- This is a single cartridge with pre-mounted stylus
The CLUB features a Special-Elliptic stylus that allows for detailed sound quality: Special-Elliptic stylus fits better in the groove and therefore has more contact area with the groove itself, extracting more intricate details, than is possible with a spherical diamond. The CLUB’s 8 mV output voltage requires less gain from the preamps, providing cleaner sound reproduction and less susceptibility to feedback in live environments.
Firstly lock the turntable tone arm, unscrew the cartridge, gently remove the stylus from the cartridge and insert a new stylus. A stylus is changed usually by pulling straight out and in the opposite direction of the turntable's arm. If the stylus doesn't come with directions, try these: with one hand, hold the cartridge to steady it. With the other hand, using a pair of tweezers, grasp the stylus from both sides and pull. Install the new stylus: holding the stylus from the top, press it gently into the space at the tip of the cartridge where the old stylus had been. Don't force it.