- OrCam Read has been recognized with the top CES 2021 Best of Innovation Award, in the Accessibility category! OrCam Read is a personal artificial intelligence (AI)-driven device unlike any other, for anyone who is consistently exposed to large amounts of text – at work and school, or for leisure – and can even assist people with visual impairment, or reading difficulties including dyslexia and reading fatigue
- The OrCam Read can also help people with learning disability, or anyone who reads large amounts of text on a daily basis, including students, professionals, etc. Now with a new smart reading feature: Simply ask for the text that interests you: “Read the headlines,” “Read amounts,” or “Start from” a specific section (like “desserts” in a menu)
- The OrCam Read can be used in any environment, including low-light, and without requiring any internet connectivity. The device can be easily used to read any kind of printed or digital text, at home, in the office, or on the go. Make your reading easier and more enjoyable, add the OrCam Read to your cart TODAY!
- People who have moderate to severe levels of visual impairment would have difficulties using the device. OrCam Read requires the user to be able to hear, with or without a hearing device. OrCam Read also requires the user to have full control over their hand movements
- This version is for English language, for other languages contact OrCam. Free OrCam online video tutorials and user support
OrCam Read is a highly sophisticated lightweight smart camera. Using artificial intelligence technology, it instantly reads any printed or digital text from books, newspapers, smartphone screens, computers, and more. It is intuitively operated, with just the press of a button. Either listen via the mini speaker on the device or through headphones (wired or Bluetooth). OrCam Read is the most efficient smartpen on the market, with Speed Reading and the only one with Full Page Capture. It is designed for all ages and does not require an internet connection.