- HOLDS UP TO 4 RODS: The Spyderlok is designed to hold up to 4 rods with the exclusive height adjustable crossbar which measures 12-inches to 20-inches. The crossbar and each rod holder rotate 360-degrees
- FLUSH MOUNTING PLATE: The mounting plate lays flush to the vessels carpet which helps to eliminate those stubbed toes. Two easy to use knobs make removal quick and simple without the need for any tools
- SPYDERLOK TECHNOLOGY: Our patented Spyderlok technology insures tight secure locking angles and Sure lock adjustments with SpyderLok teeth offering smooth and easy pole angle adjustment
- VERSATILE: The R100 Spyderlok is great for salt or freshwater fishing, pushing or pulling crank baits, long lining, and it’s easy for fast or slow trolling. Anglers everywhere love our spyder rigging design.
- SPECIFICATIONS: The all-aluminum anodized construction offers a rugged design built to handle what you throw at it.
The R100 Spyderlok rod holder by Millennium Marine will take your spider rigging to the next level. With 360-degree rotating arms and 4 locking rod holders, this rig will be your new favorite. Designed for trolling or anchor saltwater or freshwater. Each rod holder on the R100 Spyderlok features our patented SpyderLok technology - the teeth lock in place, securing your position tightly. With a simple twist, you can move the arms with ease. The R100 Spyderlok is packed with features, including, all aluminum anodized construction, smooth and easy pole angle adjustment, easy two knob removal, tight secure locking angles, and the rugged design is built to handle whatever you throw at it. The exclusive height adjustable crossbar measures 12-inches to 20-inches.