- The Meze 99 Classics are featured in Head-Fi’s Top 10 Best closed-back headphones of all time and are a regular fixture on Inner Fidelity’s Wall of Fame. POWER EFFICIENT WITH ANY DEVICE due to low impedance (32 Ohm). No need for amplification
- REAL WOOD EARCUPS provides natural sound isolation that’s suitable for studio recording, video editing, and podcast monitoring. They easily plug in with your computer, smartphone. Using it with a DAC, AMP, or a DAP will improve the music listening experience
- SELF-ADJUSTING PU Leather HEADBAND that spreads the weight out and fits all head sizes, making the Meze 99 Classics a comfortable premium high-end headphone. It features a Lightweight hi-res headset weighing only 9.2 ounces, with soft comfortable earpads made for long listening sessions with no ear fatigue. Suitable for all music lovers, guitar, midi keyboard, and instrument players
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Hard carrying pouch for better protection, detachable 1.2m thread Kevlar OFC cable with microphone and remote, detachable 3m thread Kevlar OFC cord, 3.5 mm to 6.3mm gold-plated jack adapter, airplane jack adapter, cable pouch
- FULLY SERVICEABLE: No glue, just nuts, and bolts. We guarantee that all the 99 Classics are made of replaceable parts. These headphones are built to last
The Meze 99 Classics delivers perfect natural sound even to the pickiest of audio lovers. The walnut wood ear cups, soft ear pads, and the spring steel headband will make the 99 Classics an heirloom rather than just a pair of headphones.
ONE OF A KIND HEADPHONES
Just like fingerprints, wood grain is as unique, thus making each pair of Meze Headphone a one of a kind. You will love how they feel in your hands. Sturdy built and precise assembly. The ear cups are made with a satin finished wood grain. Put them on, sit back, and enjoy your favorite sound of plucked strings, upbeat grooves or thumping beats while still looking classy.
PREMIUM SOUND DESIGNED FOR THOSE WHO KNOW
We're taking headphone design to a new level by combining modern with handcrafted design, using natural materials and focusing on delivering the best premium sound. Our aim is to change the perception of headphones as technical devices or as cheap plastic accessories and create a mature product to fall in love with.
The choice of wood is an inherently difficult one. The rich colors of walnut require the use of air drying, a long and expensive procedure. The process of shaping just a single pair of earcups takes up to 8 hours. The whole process of sanding, lacquering, and finishing lasts 45 days. The wooden components are carefully inspected and no flaws are permitted to reach the final assembly.
We aimed for perfection in every component we designed. CNC carved wood ear cups, cast zinc alloy hardware with electroplated coating, stamped manganese spring steel headband, memory foam and soft PU leather are the materials your hands and eyes will get to enjoy. No plastic here for you to see.