- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device thatâs easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 45 inches long X 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.5 inches
- The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tire tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 8 pounds. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to itâs signature double-edged design, itâs easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess debris. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX
MAXTRAX neatly stack together thanks to their proprietary material and award-winning design. You'll be able to fit four MAXTRAX recovery boards (two sets) in the same space as two competitive knock-off recovery boards. Wedge MAXTRAX firmly against your tire tread, shift into your lowest gear, and gently accelerate. Once your tireâs tread grips onto the MAXTRAX teeth, you will have the grip needed to self-recover. MAXTRAX work by adding traction and lifting your vehicle UP and OUT of the bog!.
Easy To Mount
MAXTRAX feature patented keyholes which work with our genuine Mounting Pins to provide you a lockable, secure mount. We even partnered with all of the top roof rack manufacturers like Eezi-Awn, Front Runner, and Rhino Rack to give you a bolt on mounting solution when using our Mounting Pins. Have a rear-mounted spare tire? Check out our Rear Wheel Harness!. MAXTRAX was designed by experienced-4WD enthusiast and local Queensland guide book author Brad McCarthy with strength and ease-of-use in mind. Itâs the safe, simple, quick, easy, effective and inexpensive method of vehicle recovery. MAXimum TRAXion on any terrain.