- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- 10" tall leather uppers made from 2.8 mm full grain leather feature double and triple stitching throughout for added durability
- Custom K-Talon Outsole provides exceptional grip and traction while the 7 mm nylon midsole offers a solid foundation for extra support and stability
- Forged boot hardware offers corrosion resistance and swivels instead of breaking
- Durable Windtex waterproof membrane and 400 gram Thinsulate insulation keeps you warm and dry
- Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance
A serious boot for rugged terrain, the new 10 inch Mountain extreme 400 is made with a one piece Vamp of 2.8 mm top grain leather on top of stiff nylon midsole with high traction k-talon outsoles. Waterproof, breathable windtex membrane and 400 grams of Thinsulate insulation keeps you warm and dry. Sure to become your favorite boot due to its awesome support, what will really surprise you is just how lightweight and comfortable they are. 4.2 lbs.
Get in gear with the Mountain Extreme hunting boot from Kenetrek. This sturdy leather boot has deep lugs for excellent traction over harsh and rocky terrain, and its reinforced toe guard offers full protection to meet the needs of your outdoorsy lifestyle.
Rugged terrain and severe weather can make hunting in the backcountry brutal, but even the toughest of expeditions can become more enjoyable if you take good care of your feet. At Kenetrek, they build their boots “for the trail less traveled,” by punishing every product through a rigorous test phase that they can’t help but to enjoy. They know you will find total quality and performance with their products because they already have.