- The Smartest Driving Reminder: The world's first intelligent reminder: "Ahead car move reminder" "Traffice lights change reminder" Let you relax while waiting for the traffic lights or traffic jam, enjoy your driving pleasure easily.
- The Best Ratio Of Fluency And Clarity: This dash camera records up to 2560x1600P@30fps or 1920x1080P@60fps resolution in front. 170° wide angle. The fake 4K is not as clear as the real 1600P. 60FPS guarantees every frame can be captured even in high-speed state.
- Small But Powerful: JOMISE K7 is equipped with a high-end chip with advanced algorithms, which can complete image processing and output very stably and excellently. With its small size and amazing data processing capabilities, it can meet your hidden installation requirements and fully ensure a wide driving field of vision. It is your trusted partner.
- Built-In Wifi & Jomise App - Ios & Android: This dash cam has built-in wifi and JOMISE APP allows you to instantly view and download your videos on your smartphone directly. Then you can easily share these incredible videos with your friends and family via social media, youtube, google drive, etc., across the globe.
- Built-In Gps, G-Sensor & Loop Recording: This dash camera for cars has built-in GPS that records precise driving location, speed, time, date, and GPS coordinates embedded with your videos as additional evidence to make your case. When the G-sensor detects an impact it will lock the video evidence and save it on a separate folder so it does NOT get deleted by the loop cycle function, ensuring the important evidence is kept protected.
Installing the K7 Dash Cam is remarkably easy, especially compared to most other dash cams. The hardest part is prepping for the adhesive, which involves thoroughly cleaning part of your windshield. Wait a minute for the cleaner to dry then position the dash cam. You don’t have to worry about where it’s pointed for now, as long as it’s in the correct general direction. Remember, you can pivot the camera later! The key is to ensure you know exactly where you want the camera to be. Once that’s done, follow the instructions to apply the adhesive and secure the camera. The JOMISE K7 can record in two different resolutions. You can choose 2,560 x 1,600 pixels (4K) at 30 FPS, or 1,920 x 1,080 pixels (1080p) at 60 FPS. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. The 4K resolution allows you to see significantly finer details, which is generally better. That said, the slower frame rate means that you’re more likely to see motion blur. So at higher speeds, 4K at 30 FPS is actually less desirable than 1080p at 60 FPS. On the other hand, higher resolution and lower frame rates are a better choice for city driving. The camera has a wide angle, 170-degree lens, which is almost fisheye but not quite. You can’t literally see your side view mirrors or the side of your windshield. That said, you’ll be able to see all three lanes starting from well behind your front bumper. This is ideal coverage for getting footage during an accident.