- Rated for motors between 1.75 to 7 horse power electrical. Reduces locked rotor amperage (LRA)/inrush current up to 70% at start-up. Eliminates light flicker.
- Ac easy soft start rv reduced stress and heating of compressor/motor therefore extending the life. Easy installation with supplied wiring (special wiring options available).
- Provides motor reversal protection during short power outages. Internal delay timers prevents rapid cycling in fault conditions.
- Protects the compressor/motor from stalling at low voltages. Delay function limits number of motor starts per hour.
- Reduces start-up noise. Avoids torque stress fracture on pipes. Automatic optimization of motor start-up current.
- Provides brownout protection. Self-testing diagnostics.
This product has been developed specifically to soft start large single phase compressors and motors. It provides a dramatic reduction in the starting current but still provides full start torque. It will automatically adjust itself to cover the range of 1.75 to 7 hp. It is fully self-contained in a conveniently small, double insulated and flame retardant enclosure.
Single Phase Soft Starters
Automatic adjustment of the starting current to match compressor size and available supply voltage. Contactor protected from arcing damage. LED indicator for any fault diagnosis. Supply line impedance monitoring and compensation for every start.
Reduces the supply line voltage drop experienced during startups as well as monitoring supply voltage while the compressor is running to prevent motor stalling during start up or run modes.
Eltwin Hyper SureStart offers a multitude of compressor safety pro- tection features such as: Low voltage protection, reverse scroll detection and overcurrent limit shutdown.
Soft-starters developed for starting and running single phase scroll compressor motors. They offer significant start current reudction by up to 60-70%. The customised “PN” option is used to start high inertia loads such as reciprocating compressors and high pressure pumps and offers a start current reduction by up to 20-50%.
|Voltage Ratings (ac)||115, 220-240 Volts|
|Operating Voltage Range (ac)||95-127, 192-253 Volts|
|Frequency||Models work on 50Hz or 60Hz|
|Maximum Starting Current||44 amps rms|
|Maximum Step Starting Current||39 amps rms|
|Maximum Supply Impedance||0.8 ohms|
|Control Input||240 volts AC|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F to 150°F (-20°C to 65°C)|
|Dimensions||5.30" x 2.94" x 1.96" (132mm x 72mm x 49mm)|
|Material||ABS flameproof (UL-94V0)|
|Software Cycle Delay||180 sec., defrost cycle compatible (Primary Model)|
|Software Fault Delay||300 seconds|
|Software Optimization||1.75 to 7 hp compressors|
|Duty Cycle||15 starts/hr|
|Shutdown on Low Voltage (115V)||Less than 95 volts|