- 17 CDCM Powered Classic and Hotone Originals Delay Effects, 24-bit A/D/A Conversion, up to 110dB S/N Ratio
- Tap Tempo function with Tap Divide, Variable maximum Delay Time Ranging from 1000ms to 4000ms
- 10 Presets (2 Banks x 5 Presets), Stereo I/Os, EXP jack for expression pedal control
- Built-in OLED Screen with Clear Display, 5 Transparent Knobs with LEDs, 9V DC Power Supply
- USB jack for Firmware Upgrading, Loading/Managing Effects with Free PC/Mac Software
Grown out of next-generation XTOMP technology, the Hotone Binary Series lets loose versatile pro-level effects in compact cases. Based on the same modeling/original effect library that amazed XTOMP users worldwide, Binary Series are dedicated to gather a bunch of high quality effects in a box with more affordable, competitive price. They feature compact casing, dual-footswitch design, versatile inputs/outputs and bright, clear OLED display, which blur the line between "classic pedals" and multi-effects.
At the core of all Binary Series pedals, a powerful dual-DSP platform and CDCM (Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling) modeling system ensure a realistic playing experience. The CDCM system is built on an extremely complex dynamic variation matrix, able to realistically express every detailed change that occurs during the operational process of actual circuitry: Everything is ALIVE and performs like its original.