- New Difference From HOLLYLAND MARS 300 PRO: A 3-in-1 thumbwheel switch menu is added to Hollyland MARS 300 PRO together with a side OLED screen with easy access to the device's power status, channel scan result, video input, channel number, etc., so now people don't have to worry about having their screen blocked when they mount their systems horizontally on the camera
- Fan Speed Control: New added function to adjust the fan speed to control fan noise. Regular speed to keep the fan running at its own pace, or low speed for quiet mode when one sets a microphone next to the transmitter
- Channel Scan & APP Monitoring: Hollyland MARS 300 PRO also comes with a channel scan on both the receiver and the App, so people can easily identify the best channel to use on a shooting location ahead of time, or anytime. System upgradation can be made through HollyView App, you only need to click your phone screen, and the upgradation for Hollyland Mars 300 PRO is done!
- 2-Way Charging: Hollyland MARS 300 PRO supports 5-12V wide voltage power supply, including various L-series batteries, different power banks, and Type-C charging
- 3 Versions& 1 Year Guarantee: There are 3 versions of Hollyland MARS 300 PRO, Single Transmitter version, Standard version, and Enhanced version. Built-in antennas are introduced to Hollyland MARS 300 PRO for easy setup, efficient shooting, and different shooting applications. Standard and Enhanced versions come with receivers with built-in antennas
300ft Long Range & 0.08S Low Latency: Within transmission distance of 300 feet, Mars 300 Pro reaches the best connection effect, and the latency is decreased to 0.08s, ensuring stable and synchronous audio and video transmission.
Transmit up to 1080P 60: With HDMI Input & Loopout on Transmitter and dual HDMI outputs on Receiver, Mars 300Pro supports almost all signals up to 1080P 60Hz, delivering HD video and audio with no compression.
Thumbwheel Switch & Side OLED Screen: A 3-in-1 thumbwheel switch menu is added to Hollyland MARS 300 PRO together with a side OLED screen with easy access to the device's power status, channel scan result, video input, channel number, etc.
Real-Time APP Monitoring: Hollyland Mars 300 Pro support both Android & IOS platforms with the App, which can supports up to 3 phones/tablets monitoring without RX, or 1 transmitter supports up to 1 receiver and 2 Apps monitoring.
Smart Channel Scan & Firmware Update: Also, HollyView APP supports easy & quick firmware updates & smart channel scans. The Hollyland Mars 300 pro will automatically scan the current environment on the receiver to find out available channels and avoid the channels with interference.
HDMI Input & HDMI Loop-Out: The Mars 300 Pro connects to your camera via a full HDMI port, accepts HDMI 1080p 60fps video input-output video format. HDMI Input and loopout on TX, and Dual HDMI Outputs on RX.