- #1 selling septic aerator in the USA
- Quiet, energy efficient, oil/ lubrication free, outdoor UL rated
- Aeration for ponds up to 1/2 acre at 10' or less in depth. Helps keep water clean and clear. Promotes healthy oxygen levels for fish to thrive and grow. Circulates water - evenly distributing oxygen and water temperature. Helps prevent fish kill in the winter
- Premium quality and longevity - manufactured with expert craftmanship using the finest materials
- Can be rebuilt 2 times for the fraction of the cost of a new aerator. See HIBLOW's website - support page for a video tutorial
We have manufactured air pumps for the pond and aquatic industries for over 30 years. We know that reliability, energy efficiency, and low sound levels are all extremely important for your aquatic systems. Whether you are aerating tanks on fish transport vehicles, operating a commercial fish farm, or just keeping your backyard pond in a healthy condition—you can depend on our HP series pumps for your application.
The Hiblow HP-80 is a compatible replacement for the Gast SPP-80, Thomas 5078 and 5080, and many other 80 LPM air pumps. The Hiblow HP-80 is commonly used on many 500 GPD systems. Hiblow Aerators, Hiblow Septic Air Pumps, and Hiblow HP Models are the highest quality septic air pumps used on aerobic septic systems today. The Hiblow Diaphragms last longer than any pump on the market. HiBlow Linear Septic Air Pumps all have low power consumption, quiet operation, low vibration, low pulsation, long life, and are easy to service.