- #1 selling septic aerator in the USA
- Quiet, energy efficient, oil/ lubrication free, outdoor UL rated
- Aeration for ponds up to 1/2 acre at 10' or less in depth. Helps keep water clean and clear. Promotes healthy oxygen levels for fish to thrive and grow. Circulates water - evenly distributing oxygen and water temperature. Helps prevent fish kill in the winter
- Premium quality and longevity - manufactured with expert craftmanship using the finest materials
- Can be rebuilt 2 times for the fraction of the cost of a new aerator. See HIBLOW's website - support page for a video tutorial
- Hose connector included: 5/8" ID 90 degree L tube with clamp. Barb fitting size 5/8" OD (barb not included)
- Use a medium bubble diffuser (3mm-5mm bubbles) for best results and pond aerator life
HIBLOW HP-80 SEPTIC AIR PUMP
The Hiblow HP-80 is a compatible replacement for the Gast SPP-80, Thomas 5078 and 5080, and many other 80 LPM air pumps. The Hiblow HP-80 is commonly used on many 500 GPD systems. Hiblow Aerators, Hiblow Septic Air Pumps, and Hiblow HP Models are the highest quality septic air pumps used on aerobic septic systems today. The Hiblow Diaphragms last longer than any pump on the market. HiBlow Linear Septic Air Pumps all have low power consumption, quiet operation, low vibration, low pulsation, long life, and are easy to service.
Hiblow HP-80 0110 septic air pump is a model of hiblow that is used in specific septic systems. It has an air barb that comes with the unit and an option to not use the air barb as well. With its high durability diaphragms and long lasting coils, you will get years of service from the HP80-0110.