- Numerous features and innovations make the steel pressure cooker safe and easy to use, including the locking indicator ensures proper closure, and the pressure indicator is clearly visible. Functional: Internal markings for measuring liquids
- Locking Indicator: When the indicator turns green and you hear an audible click, the pressure cooker is securely closed and ready to cook
- Our pressure canners for canning has german quality and craftsmanship. Works on all types of stovetops: electric, gas, glass ceramic and induction
- Side control button for depressurizing and opening. Removable handle to make cleaning easier
- You'll receive a stainless steel pressure cooker with lid, with capacity of 6.4 quart for all types of cooking
The pressure cooker saves more time and consumes less energy than a conventional cooking pot. To be exact: 20 to 50% less energy. So these fast pots help both the environment and the household budget. This effect is even stronger in what we call multi-level cooking when several components of a meal are cooked in the pressure cooker at the same time. Fissler uses the best materials and creates a timeless design that regularly receives awards. For example, our pots are made of 18/10 stainless steel. Thanks to the practical positioning aid, it becomes ultra-easy to position and closes the pressure cooker’s lid.