- cookstar all-stove base : The cookstar all-stove base lies perfectly on the cooktop and guarantees optimal heat absorption, distribution and retention – which helps you save energy with any type of stove or hob.
- Pouring rim : The broad pouring rim makes it easy to pour liquids with none of those annoying drips and spills.
- stay-cool metal handles : The cooking crown’s selectable depressurizing function helps to safely and easily reduce pressure at the end of the cooking process.
- Measuring scale : The integrated measuring scale allows you to dose liquids without using a measuring cup.
- Condensate-plus curvature : The clever condensate-plus function is effected by the downward arch in the middle of the lid. And this lets condensed steam drip back in the pot to keep the ingredients tender and juicy.
- Metal Lid : The extra-heavy metal lid makes certain not only the heat, but also the ingredients’ aromas stay in the pot.
No matter if it is in the streets of Bangkok or at the Chinese restaurant around the corner – true wok experts combine their ingredients by a skillful flick of the wrist. This method ensures that everything is thoroughly mixed while even fish fillets and other delicate textures keep their shape.
Thanks to its long cold-metal handle this wok is easily to handle. The induction-compatible model in stainless steel boasts a satin-finished frying surface and an extra-high metal lid with condensate-plus function to preserve those great aromas and ensure that the food simmers in its own juices. An optional steamer inset is available to enhance the wok’s outstanding performance.
- Induction-compatible cookstar all-stove base
- Metal lid with condensate-plus function
- Cold-metal handles in stainless steel
- Integrated measuring scale
- Convenient pouring rim
- Matching steamer insert available