- Cookstar all-stove base : The cookstar all-stove base lies perfectly on the cooktop and guarantees optimal heat absorption, distribution and retention – which helps you save energy with any type of stove or hob.
- Pouring rim : The broad pouring rim makes it easy to pour liquids with none of those annoying drips and spills.
- Stay-cool metal handles : The cooking crown’s selectable depressurizing function helps to safely and easily reduce pressure at the end of the cooking process.
- Measuring scale : The integrated measuring scale allows you to dose liquids without using a measuring cup.
A pot just isn’t complete without a lid – and that applies to pans, too! After all there are quite a few fried dishes that want to be finished in a covered pot or pan – to make sure that both, heat and aroma, stay inside.
This stainless-steel serving pan, which matches a series of induction-compatible pots, boasts a high-grade tempered glass lid, which is ideal for braising. And when the pan is on the table, it keeps the food inside nice and warm and tasty down to the very last bite.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel
- Induction-compatible cookstar all-stove base
- Lid with condensate-plus function
- Cold-metal handles in stainless steel
- Convenient pouring rim
- Integrated measuring scale
- Ovenproof up to 425 °F