- Cookstar all-stove base : The cookstar all-stove base lies perfectly on the cooktop and guarantees optimal heat absorption, distribution and retention – which helps you save energy with any type of stove or hob.
- Pouring rim : The broad pouring rim makes it easy to pour liquids with none of those annoying drips and spills.
- Stay-cool metal handles : The cooking crown’s selectable depressurizing function helps to safely and easily reduce pressure at the end of the cooking process.
- Measuring scale : The integrated measuring scale allows you to dose liquids without using a measuring cup.
- Condensate-plus curvature : The clever condensate-plus function is effected by the downward arch in the middle of the lid. And this lets condensed steam drip back in the pot to keep the ingredients tender and juicy.
Metal Lid : The extra-heavy metal lid makes certain not only the heat, but also the ingredients’ aromas stay in the pot.
No matter if you cook it the classical way with root vegetables or mediterranean style with tomatoes and provençal herbs – braised meat tastes best if you cook it simmer slowly in a sturdy pot.
This induction-compatible roaster made of stainless steel heats up quickly while it equally spreads the heat. Its condensate-plus function makes sure that steam drips back from the lid into the pot which keeps the ingredients simmering in their own juices.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel
- Induction-compatible cookstar all-stove base
- Lid with condensate-plus function
- Cold-metal handles in stainless steel
- Convenient pouring rim
- Integrated measuring scale
- Ovenproof up to 428 °F