- Cookstar all-stove base : The cookstar all-stove base lies perfectly on the cooktop and guarantees optimal heat absorption, distribution and retention – which helps you save energy with any type of stove or hob.
- Pouring rim : The broad pouring rim makes it easy to pour liquids with none of those annoying drips and spills.
- Stay-cool metal handles : The cooking crown’s selectable depressurizing function helps to safely and easily reduce pressure at the end of the cooking process.
- Measuring scale : The integrated measuring scale allows you to dose liquids without using a measuring cup.
- Condensate-plus curvature : The clever condensate-plus function is effected by the downward arch in the middle of the lid. And this lets condensed steam drip back in the pot to keep the ingredients tender and juicy.
- Metal Lid : The extra-heavy metal lid makes certain not only the heat, but also the ingredients’ aromas stay in the pot.
Without a dessert a party buffet just isn’t complete. If you are in a hurry panna cotta is always a good choice as it is ready in just 15 minutes. The most convenient pot to prepare it is a saucepan as its long handle gives you a good grip while you’re stirring.
This induction-compatible stainless-steel high saucepan is available in 2.1qt or 4.1qt versions which is much more than a classic saucepan can take. The integrated measuring scale helps you dose liquids like the milk for your dessert – no measuring cup required.
- Metal lid with condensate-plus curvature
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel
- Induction-compatible cookstar all-stove base
- Cold-metal handle in stainless steel
- Convenient pouring rim
- Integrated measuring scale
- Ovenproof up to 428 °F