- Cookstar all-stove base : The cookstar all-stove base lies perfectly on the cooktop and guarantees optimal heat absorption, distribution and retention – which helps you save energy with any type of stove or hob.
- Stay-cool metal handles : The cooking crown’s selectable depressurizing function helps to safely and easily reduce pressure at the end of the cooking process.
- Condensate-plus curvature : The clever condensate-plus function is effected by the downward arch in the middle of the lid. And this lets condensed steam drip back in the pot to keep the ingredients tender and juicy.
- Pouring rim : The broad pouring rim makes it easy to pour liquids with none of those annoying drips and spills.
- Measuring scale : The integrated measuring scale allows you to dose liquids without using a measuring cup.
- Metal Lid : The extra-heavy metal lid makes certain not only the heat, but also the ingredients’ aromas stay in the pot.
Serve it just on its own with melted butter or Hollandaise sauce, roll it in pancakes or bake it in a quiche but when the asparagus season is on you should snap the chance and enjoy it as often as possible. Declared experts always use a proper asparagus pot for cooking as it simply provides the best of results.
With this induction-compatible model made of stainless steel, you can gently steam your asparagus with just a little bit of water. The stainless-steel strainer insert keeps all the shoots standing so the tender tips get neither crushed nor overcooked.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel
- Induction-compatible cookstar all-stove base
- Lid with condensate-plus function
- Cold-metal handles in stainless steel
- Convenient pouring rim
- Integrated measuring scale