- Up to 384kHz/32 bit PCM and native DSD256: Equipped with an XMOS USB receiver chip, the new K3 headphone amps is capable of decoding up to 384kHz/32 bit PCM and native DSD256 – the same as many DACs costing much more. The new K3's dual crystal oscillators ensure that any digital audio signals being fed into the DAC are exactly correct for further enhanced sound quality. Just connect the new K3 to your computer via USB to instantly upgrade to high-fidelity sound, and enjoy your music
- Simply reliable USB power: The new K3 headphone amplifier adopts the modern USB Type-C input interface for a more reliable and stable connection, including that of power. However, care to ensure an uncompromised power supply doesn't stop there – the new K3 implements overvoltage protection (OVP) and a double-filter circuit to ensure power supply stability, while the digital and analog audio circuits each get their own power supply to greatly reduce crosstalk
- Two modes for your choice: Sometimes, you may not have access to a device that can connect to the new K3 via USB Audio Class 2, you can go to USB Audio Class 1 mode with just the flick of a switch. In high-performance applications, you can use the 2.0 mode to enjoy up to 384kHz/DSD 256 decoding. · For certain situations, you can use the 1.0 mode to enjoy up to 96kHz/24-bit PCM audio without needing any drivers. *Using the 2.0 mode requires downloading and installing the FiiO USB driver
- Coaxial/Optical digital outs: The XMOS USB receiver chip in the new K3 directly converts any USB audio input to digital signals output via the coaxial and optical connectors, allowing you to connect to speaker systems, amplifiers, or other external decoders
- Different connection options for different scenarios: 1. Connect it to a desktop computer 2. Use the driverless 1.0 mode for business trips 3. Make it a digital turntable connected to an external decoder 4. Connect it to a speaker, using the New K3 as a DAC
Being optimized for indoor desktop use, the new K3 is equipped with both 3.5mm single-ended and 2.5mm balanced headphone jacks. Both outputs have audio jack detection, which means that when headphones are inserted into the balanced out, balanced boost automatically kicks in resulting in about a 50% output power increase compared to the single-ended out. PS: When using the line out, please disconnect any headphones.