- Get the bass: The 10mm beryllium-plated diaphragm dynamic driver in the FH3 earphones was specifically chosen for its superior acoustic properties. The beryllium-plated diaphragm is not only light and thin but is also extremely rigid, allowing for thunderous yet lightning quick, responsive and dynamic bass
- Get the mid and high: The FH3 headphones which is two Knowles drivers paired with a beryllium-plated dynamic driver ,placed near the opening of the sound tube, controlled by a physical + electronic frequency crossover system masterfully cover the entire frequency response range. High-frequencies: the Knowles RAD-33518 driver provides extremely clear sound with well-extended yet smooth treble. Mid-frequencies: the ED-30262 gives sweeter and fuller vocals as well as a wider soundstage
- S.TURBO acoustic design & balanced pressure relief technology: The longer and smoother turbine-inspired sound tubes effectively filter unwanted high frequencies, giving one deeper and harder-hitting bass after it is combined with FiiO’s patented S.TURBO acoustic design. And the FH3 earphones utilizes FiiO’s patented balanced pressure relief technology,carefully designed so as to ensure that the air pressure in the front and rear chambers is balanced, thus making for stress-free listening
- High-purity monocrystalline silver-plated copper cable: The included high-purity monocrystalline silver-plated copper cable,with 4 strands of 96 wires, was carefully chosen for its fidelity and ability to resolve details, being noticeably better than the typical earphone cable. One’s music will sound sublime with the included cable, which brings the best out of the FH3’s drivers
- Comfort for your ears & 3rd gen industrial design: To make a circle of comfort for your ears,FH3 earbuds is made of a aerospace-grade aluminum-magnesium alloy shell. The 5-axis CNC precision machining ensures that the body of the FH3 is made to tight tolerances.Besides,continuing the same design as the FH series of earphones and through data on thousands of people’s ear,an extremely comfortable design for the FH3 headphones was created
One of FiiO’s classic earphones is getting a thorough upgrade to the next level! The FH3 utilizes an expertly tuned hybrid system of a 10mm beryllium-plated diaphragm dynamic driver + 2 Knowles BA paired with a high-purity monocrystalline silver-plated copper cable for a truly excellent high-fidelity sound.