FiiO FA9 Knowles 6 Balanced Armature Driver in-Ear HiFi Earphone with Detachable Cable Black
- The 6 Knowles BA drivers per ear, together with the carefully-designed 4-way crossover and low-frequency ultra-long sound tube, completely covers the entire audible frequency range with a sound that will take your breath away
- The FA9 marks the first time FiiO has employed Knowles EJ balanced armature drivers, commonly used among high-end IEMs. FiiO and Knowles collaborated to come up with the custom EJ-33877 driver for use in the FA9 for excellent mid-frequency performance with hauntingly realistic vocals
- The FA9 employs a specially-designed, ultra-long sound tube 80.6mm in length. The sound tube acts as a low-pass filter that effectively filters out unneeded extra mids and highs from the drivers to ensure a seamless frequency response. The sound tube also ensures the mid-bass is smooth and clean while enhances bass texture in general
- 3 sound adjustment switches, 8 possible sounds: The FA9’s use of electronic crossover technology allows you to tune the sound to exactly the way you want with 3 sound adjustment switches. The impedance, bass, mids and treble adjustment depends on what music you are listening or what your preferences are!
- Detachable MMCX design including a 3.5mm-terminated cable made of 8-strand monocrystalline silver-plated copper cable gives better audio transmission performance under the naturally-occurring yet adverse skin effect. What this means for actual listening are improved bass and mids, as well as more coherency between all audio frequencies