- CSR8675 Bluetooth 5.0 receiver designed to deliver studio-quality sound through your ears WIRELESS - using your existing wired headphones, earphones or even speakers
- For greater power independent Dual AK4377A DAC and detail resolution,the BTR3K features both balanced 2.5mm and single-ended 3.5mm outpts
- Can be remotely controlled via FiiO Music app to swtich channel balance,8 different DAC lowpass filter and 10-band EQ
- New Type-C connector with USB DAC functionality+11 hour of continuous pleasure at a full charge
- Bluetooth indicator light +Call up Siri in iOS+In-line Control(in headphones with CTIA controls, you can use the microphone as well as the play/pause, volume, and track selection controls)
Qualcomm CSR8675 Flagship-level Bluetooth abilities
The Qualcomm CSR8675 Bluetooth chip used in the BTR3K is a premium low-power solution designed for enhanced audio applications, with a 120 MHz DSP, support for 24-bit transmission and processing as well as abilities to decode multiple lossless Bluetooth codecs.Support for the AAC/SBC/aptX/aptX LL/aptX HD/LDAC audio formats ensures that you’ll get the best sound quality possible from the BTR3K.
Now with balanced and SE output
Buidling off the what made the BTR3 so good, the BTR3K implements balanced output. It is a truly balanced design, with a DAC and amplifier carefully paired for the left and right channels each, for the purest sound possible..
Robust, full-bodied sound, High performance AK4377A DACs
With two high-performance AK4377A DACs, the power output has increased by 50% compared to the AK4376 used in the BTR3K as well as greatly improved measurements and actual sound.
Independent dual crystal oscillators for accurate audio reproduction
The dual crystal oscillator system in the BTR5 also comes to the BTR3K! The 22.5792M/24.576 MHz dual crystal oscillators mean that during Bluetooth and USB decoding, the BTR3K can more accurately reproduce audio signals under various sampling rates – due to greatly reduced jitter and greatly increased audio stability.