- 100% Leather
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately Mid-Calf" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.5" around
- Steel shank - Solid stable work platform
- Taped Side Seams
- 2 inch Strider heel
- Slip and oil resistant rubber outsole
- Full-grain leather
Durango has built a reputation for developing quality Western footwear for men, women and children since 1966. While producing diverse lines ranging from farm and ranch products to Western fashion styles, Durango focuses on durability, comfort and style in all of its products. Durango has been an industry leader with such innovations at the Comfort Core Insole Technology and SPR leather, one of the most durable leathers in the footwear industry. Durango is part of Rocky Brands, which also owns Rocky Outdoor Gear, Georgia Boot, Dickies Footwear, and Lehigh Safety Shoes.