- Sleek modern design looks good and sounds great
- Virtually noise-free fan operation for near field applications
- High current, discrete output transistors that run cool and quiet
- Adjustable 50 - 150 Hz low pass crossover gives you the room control you need
- Gold-plated 5-way binding posts that accept up to 8 AWG wire
Dayton Audio's versatile APA150 power amplifier delivers 75 watts per channel in its full-range stereo configuration, or 150 watts into 8 ohms when in bridge-mono mode. A built-in, switchable low-pass filter also makes the APA150 a great subwoofer amp!.