Concept2 Model D
The Concept2 Model D rowing machine features an advanced PM5 Performance Monitor, improved ergonomically designed handles, adjustable footrests, and a flywheel designed for smooth movement with minimal noise. The Model D has a comfortable 14" (seat) height with an aluminum I-beam monorail and a stainless steel track for a consistent back-and-forth slide. When done training, you can quickly break down the rower into two segments for storage or use the included caster wheels for easy transport. The Concept 2 Rower provides one of the more comprehensive, full-body workouts of any fitness machine. Engineered to last a lifetime, it's low impact enough for use in physical rehabilitation centers, and intensive enough to be used by the world's fittest athletes. Power Requirement: Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- Reliable Workout Data : The powerful PM5 Performance Monitor, standard with every RowErg, provides repeatable, comparable data for every workout. The PM5 offers a simple “Just Row” mode or allows you to set up a variety of workouts. The monitor shows you a wide range of data, including pace, watts, stroke rate and Calories and automatically stores this information in either its internal memory or a USB drive.
- Get Connected : One monitor, many training options! Our open-platform Performance Monitor connects via Bluetooth to your smartphone or tablet and is compatible with over 30 different apps, including our own ErgData. Whether you’re after online classes, coaching and training programs or virtual racing, there’s an app to suit you.
- Integrated Device Holder : Now it’s easier than ever to use ErgData, or any of your other favorite apps, while rowing. Each new RowErg comes with a device holder that allows you to keep your smartphone or tablet securely in place. The device holder fits everything from small smartphones to large tablets such as the iPad Pro and is easily and quickly adjustable.
- One Machine, Two Height Options : Our standard RowErg has a 14” seat height, while our elevated version has taller legs that provide a 20” seat height. The elevated version is a good choice if you like the convenience and appearance of a taller machine. The increased seat height can also make it easier to get on and off.
- Flywheel and Damper : Our RowErgs use air resistance to respond to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
- Storage and Mobility : The RowErg is easy to wheel around for workouts and can be quickly separated into two pieces (no tools required) for compact storage. Ideal for homes or gyms that need flexible space. The taller legs of the elevated version feature large caster wheels for easier moving.
- Adjustable Footrests and Ergonomic Handle : Adjustable footrests allow for quick and easy sizing to fit a wide range of shoe sizes. We designed the ergonomic handle with a 10-degree bend that allows you to row comfortably with a natural arm and hand position.