- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Saddle Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails
The Cambium C15 Carved is a saddle with a hole designed for pressure relief. Ideal for bikepacking, commuting, gravel and cycle touring thanks to its extra-flexible vulcanised-rubber top, this saddle offers all-day performance and weather protection. Suitable for the forward riding position, the C15 Carved is ideal for long journeys and ultra endurance cycling events, as well as urban cycling. The best bicycle seat for everything from racing to casual adventure, the C15 Carved is ready to ride in all weathers and on all roads, requiring no break-in period.