- BUILT IN AIR PRESSURE ALARM: This pump includes a built-in alarm that buzzes and displays an LED light warning signal when low pressure is detected in the airline
- BENEFITS ALL POND LIFE: Koi, other fish, plants and good bacteria are among the pond inhabitants that thrive with the oxygen this pump adds to their ecosystem. The pump's action also circulates the water, which helps fish waste break down. The result is a cleaner pond, which promotes healthier pond life
- RUNS QUIETLY AND EFFICIENTLY: Operating at 45 decibels, this pump uses 90 watts of electricity. Its maximum air flow is 4.24 cubic feet / 120 liters per minute. Its maximum pressure is 0.10 bar
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL AND SERVICE: Easy to set up, this pump comes with a 1/2" ID bronze fitting. Its connector has a 0.71 inch outside diameter. The pump is easily serviced with replaceable diaphragm kits (sold separately) for a long life. Weighing 21 pounds, the pump is 10.43 inches long, 8.36 inches wide and 7.79 inches tall
- 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - MADE TO LAST: This weatherproof pump has specially formulated material for its linear diaphragm. Constructed to last, the pump has a 2 year warranty from its manufacturer
SEPTIC SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT
Blue Diamond's Enviro ET 120A air pump adds the oxygen to septic system wastewater that aerobic bacteria require to decompose organic matter. The air that the pump adds is clean and free of oil. This pump also can be used to aerate pond water. Making little noise as it runs, the pump puts out a maximum 4.24 cubic feet / 120 liters of air per minute. Its maximum pressure is 0.10 bar. It uses 90 watts of electricity. Its connector size is 0.71 inch OD.
WEATHERPROOF AND STRONG
Supported by a 2 year warranty, this air pump is designed to be durable. It is weatherproof, and its sturdy construction includes material specially formulated for its linear diaphragm.
SIMPLE TO USE AND MAINTAIN
This pump comes complete with a 1/2" ID bronze fitting and is easy to set up. It is easily serviceable with replaceable diaphragm kits (sold separately) to give the pump a long life. This pump is equipped with a built-in air pressure alarm, which buzzes and displays an LED light warning signal when low pressure is detected in the airline.