- VGA, DVI, HDMI (with audio) graphics and video capture up to 1080p at 60 fps
- Rugged and portable, plug and play with Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
- Supports aspect ratios for 4:3 TV, 16:9 Widescreen, 16:10 and 5:4 monitor
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed for uncompressed and lossless capture with optional up or down scaling
- Compatible with consumer and commercial video encoder software
AV.io HD is a commercial grade USB video grabber for any application that need video or graphics capture for live streaming, recording or editing. To use AV.io HD, simply connect your video source (HDMI, DVI or VGA) to the input of the video grabber and connect the output to your computer's USB port for power and to capture the video stream in real-time.
AV.io HD is auto-detected by the host computer's operating system's native drivers in Windows, Linux, and Mac which ensures plug and play compatibility for fast setup. Regardless of your application - education, collaboration, entertainment, remote monitoring, digitizing records, or marketing content generation - the captured video output is published for encoding to your industries specific software such as Wirecast, Adobe FMLE, Skype, Webex and VLC Media Player.
AV.io HD is an external accessory that does not require installation inside your computer. The box content includes everything for most common connectivity needs: - (1) AV.io HD USB video grabber - (1) DVI cable (male to male) - (1) VGA to DVI cable (male to male) - (1) HDMI to DVI adapter (female to male) - (1) USB 3.0 cable (USB A-male to B-male).
Get started right away, using your favorite software
AV.io HD comes with everything you need to get started capturing. Use it with your favorite video streaming and recording software including OBS, VLC or Telestream Wirecast to live stream to Facebook, YouTube or a CDN. AV.io HD also works with web collaboration tools like Skype, Google Hangouts and GoTo Meeting.
The box contains:
- AV.io HD USB video grabber.
- DVI cable.
- DVI to VGA cable.
- HDMI to DVI adapter.
- USB 3, 0 superspeed for uncompressed and lossless capture with optional up or down scaling.
- Quick start guide.