- POWER YOUR SOUND SYSTEM: 8 channels rated at 65 watts into 8 ohms, 100 watts per channel into 4 ohms, 200 watts x4 bridged mono at 8 ohms
- HIGHLIGHTS: IR Remote control. 2 Line Bus inputs. 2 Line Bus outputs. Independent inputs for all 8 channels. Master level controls for Bus 1 and 2 Phoenix-style speaker connectors. Optical input. Rear mounted treble and bass controls. High efficiency class D topologies. Black anodized brushed aluminum faceplate. Bridgeable outputs. OTP Protection (over temperature protection). OCP Protection (over current protection). LED status indicator lights. Manual, auto, or triggered on/off. Rack mountable
- AUTOMATICALLY STARTS AND STOPS: Program your amplifier any way you prefer with our auto on/off function. You can turn it off and on manually, set it to do so automatically, or create a trigger
- PERFECT FOR ANY HOME AUDIO SYSTEM: Our stereo amplifiers are great for home theaters and outdoor systems. Enjoy professional quality audio in the comfort of your own home
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLE ROOMS: Our amplifiers allow you to deliver high quality sound and power to multiple rooms for the ultimate surround sound experience.
Experience the vibrancy of our home sound system. A great sound system relies on a great amplifier--they’re an integral element to a full soundscape. Create a multi-room audio environment, build a home theater, or expand your system to the outdoors. Our Versatility (D) Digital Amplifier AD508 has 8 channels rated at a power output of 65 watts into 8 ohms. It has a power output of 100 watts per channel into 4 ohms. 200 watts are x4 bridged to a mono channel at 8 ohms. This power efficient Class D amplifier produces less heat than other units and saves circuit board space for additional features like overheating and overcurrent protection. It is also rack mountable and includes rack ears. Born out of Portland, Oregon, AudioSource began designing and manufacturing high-grade, affordable, and great sounding audio products in 1978. Our goal is to exceed your expectations for value and performance. Specifications: IR Remote control, 2 Line Bus inputs, 2 Line Bus outputs, Independent inputs for all 8 channels, Master level controls for Bus 1 and 2, Phoenix-style speaker connectors, Optical input, Input Sensitivity: Variable, .350mV to full output with all level controls at max, Frequency response: 20Hz to 20Hz, Channel Crosstalk: 60 dB, Less than 0.2% THD into 8 ohms at rated power, S/N Ratio: 100 dB A-weighted.