- POWER YOUR SOUND SYSTEM: 2 Channels rated at 100 watts into 8 ohms. 125 watts RMS per channel at 4 ohms. Bridge Output: 250 Watts at 8 ohms
- HIGHLIGHTS: 5-Way Binding Posts.A/B Speaker selector. Auto Signal Sensing Power On. Dual Auto-Switching Inputs.Dual-differential error amplifiers. Front panel balance and volumen controls. Front panel diagnostic LEDS. High level inputs. Line 2 Auxiliary output. Rear independent left/right master level controls. Rear mounted treble and bass controls. Triple-Darlington Power Amplifier Stages. Rack mountable (Rack ears included)
- AUTOMATICALLY KNOWS WHEN TO TURN ON: This amplifier is audio sensing, meaning it automatically turns on when you start your system
- PERFECT FOR ANY HOME AUDIO SYSTEM: Our stereo amplifiers are great for home theaters and outdoor systems. Enjoy professional quality audio in the comfort of your own home
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLE ROOMS: Our amplifiers allow you to deliver high quality sound and power to multiple rooms for the ultimate surround sound experience
Experience the vibrancy of our home sound system. A great sound system relies on a great amplifier--they’re an integral element to a full soundscape. Create a multi-room audio environment, build a home theater, or expand your system to the outdoors. Our gold standard Class A amplifiers will fit your every need. This Power (A) AMP210VS system has 2 channels rated at a power output of 100 watts into 8 ohms. It has a power output of 125 watts RMS per channel into 4 ohms. 250 watts are bridged to an output at 8 ohms. Born out of Portland, Oregon, AudioSource began designing and manufacturing high-grade, affordable, and great sounding audio products in 1978. Our goal is to exceed your expectations for value and performance. Specifications: Input Sensitivity: Variable, .350mV to 2.8V for rated power at 8 ohms. Frequency response: 10Hz to 50kHz. Channel Crosstalk: 70 dB. Less than 0.2% THD into 8 ohms at rated power. S/N Ratio: 100 dB A-weighted.