- 19in high bright (1200 nit) 10-bit HDR monitor, 16:9 native aspect ratio, 1920x1200 resolution
- Accepts up to 4Kp60 or HDp240 over HDMI or the dual 12/6/3G-SDI inputs
- Realtime Exposure on set from Log for HDR & SDR
- Load an infinite number of custom LUT's onto SUMO19M via the HDD/SSD slot
- Production-Grade Build Quality: The aluminum alloy chassis houses 10 mounting points around the top, bottom, and side, a rear panel VESA mount, and an included stand for a variety of mounting configurations.
Atomos 9.2 firmware update enables SDI quad-HD switching and five-channel recording, which allows you to record and switch up to four ISO channels in a resolution up to 1080p60, as well as recording the program. An Apple Final Cut formatted XML is also created when using multistream recording, making it easy to edit your program in post.
Back in the studio, the HDR capabilities of the Sumo are again beneficial; enabling editors and colorists to see deeper into the captured image information. The 10-bit image processing, combined with the 10-bit FRC capable LCD panel, shows subtle gradations in recorded footage whether playing back directly from recording media or a connected computer. The display itself can be calibrated to maintain color accuracy over the Sumo's lifetime.