- Get in Command: The original Arturia KeyLab made waves by giving musicians and producers in-depth command of their MIDI environment, while KeyLab MkII streamlined its functionality by giving you instant access to the features you use most often
- Workflow That Works: Every aspect of KeyLab MkII has been carefully crafted to keep distractions to a minimum, and provide time-saving shortcuts that will keep your mind in the game. KeyLab MkII features three distinct modes that you can instantly switch between for insanely efficient workflow
- Analog Lab Mode: It’s Analog Lab mode gives you ultimate control over this powerful included software, automatically mapping KeyLab MkII’s controls to specific functions and parameters within Analog Lab. The Category buttons let you immediately refine your search for the right sound, while the jog wheel gives you precise control over preset browsing and selection. The Live button can be used to activate Split mode and set the split point
- DAW Mode: The DAW mode quickly switches control to elements within your recording software. In this mode, the central jog wheel lets you move the playback cursor; the Next and Prev buttons let you shift focus on tracks by 1 or 8 channels at a time
- Analog Lab Included: Analog Lab gives you the best of 21 instruments that made music history, all in one convenient place. Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic pianos. Electric pianos. Organs. Strings machines
The definitive MIDI controller keyboard, KeyLab MkII is a luxurious, expressive tool for your studio. Unsurpassed connectivity, effortless integration, customizable interface, and inspiring included software; there simply is no other MIDI controller quite like KeyLab MkII. Providing one of the most comprehensive controller experiences in the music industry, KeyLab MkII has been designed to give you unprecedented levels of control while still being ergonomic and simple to use.