Ardent Nova 110V - Odorless and Easy to Use
The Ardent Nova Decarboxylator is the perfect tool for perfecting cannabis infusions. Boasting a precision temperature control of +/- 5°F, this device ensures consistent results every time, while its smart-lift feature facilitates easy loading and unloading. With the Ardent Nova, you can be sure of superior decarboxylation and infusion performance.
At the core of the Nova Decarboxylator are dual sensors and a hi-tech thermal blanket which enables the unit’s precise heating cycles. Moreover, the Nova is powered by elite electronics and a decarboxylation algorithm to create the ideal decarb conditions so you can get the most out of your material every time. With free shipping.
- Nova Botanical Activator - Want to enjoy the benefits of the botanical extract? From the full activation of the components in your flower, kief, or concentrates to providing better taste and texture and improving overall quality, the Ardent Nova 110V model is the answer to all your wants
- Complete Customer Satisfaction - At Ardent, we stand behind our products and provide a one-year warranty on the Nova for electronic and manufacturing defects of the Nova body, electric and heating components, inner container, lid, and cover
- Premium Quality Material - Able to hold upto 1 oz of flower or 5 oz of kief, this is safe to use and includes a durable metal canister and silicon protective cover along with a black top lid. The smell-proof lid design prevents your house from being stunk, making it a product of everyone's choice
- Odorless And Mess-Free - You no longer have to deal with the mess of butter or the smell of buds, thanks to Nova Decarboxylator. Just load your herbs, press the start button, and wait until it turns green. Once the process is over, you have the botanicals with increased potency
- How It Operates - Before infusing your botanicals into oil, butter, and other consumable goods, you need to decarboxylate your herbs at the temperature monitored by the smartly installed dual sensors that work in conjugation with an algorithm to produce the desired results