All American 910 Pressure Cooker 10.5-Quart electric pressure canner Silver
Easily preserve and store your own farm-raised and homegrown food with All American 1930's No.910 Pressure Canner & Cooker! Made of heavy-cast aluminum, this pressure canner will help you preserve several seasons of homegrown goods. Pressure canning is the only safe way to preserve low-acid foods, such as meats, fish, beans, squash, and melons. By processing foods at higher heat with the use of specialized equipment, pressure canning eliminates the worry of harmful bacteria - allowing you to easily fill your pantry shelves with homemade, worry-free foods that will keep just as long as store-bought canned goods. All American 1930's exclusive "metal-to-metal" sealing system keeps the canner safely locked without the use of a gasket, which prevents cracking, breaking, and the need to replace extra pieces. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base with wing nuts securing it in place - creating a steam-tight, secure seal while still letting you easily remove the cover. The pressure gauge allows for easy monitoring of the internal pressure, while the automatic overpressure release ensures the cooker does not retain too much pressure. Built to last generations and American-made since 1930, the All American No.910 Pressure Cooker & Canner is the choice addition to any budding homesteader or serious cook's kitchen.
- PRESSURE COOKER + CANNER - All American 1930 Pressure Cookers/Canners offer an easy solution for home canning. The USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, vegetables & fruit. Holds approximately 7 pint jars or 4 quart jars.
- SERVES 15+ - A pressure cooker works by trapping steam, which builds pressure & drives the boiling point of water past 212°F. This higher temperature shortens cooking times & extracts more flavor from foods. Serve 15+ people with our 10.5 qt model!
- METAL-TO-METAL SEAL - Only All American 1930 Pressure Cookers/Canners feature an exclusive, precision machined, metal-to-metal sealing system. Positive action clamping locks form a steam-tight seal without any costly-to-replace gaskets.
- EASY TO USE - Since our seal doesn’t use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened & closed. Each model also features an easy-to-read steam gauge, an easy-to-clean satin finish, and a precision machined regulator weight for accurate pressure control.
- DURABLE - From the sturdy phenolic top handle to the double-thickness edges that provide additional protection on points of heaviest wear, this pressure cooker/canner is built to last.
- FROM OUR FAMILY, TO YOURS - All American 1930 is a family-owned company focused on quality manufacturing above all else. We take pride in casting high-quality products that families can cherish for generations to come.
The All American 910 is from a line of pressure canners that offer the safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. recommends pressure canning as the only way to can meat, fish, poultry, and all vegetables. This unit has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time.
The All American Pressure Canner 910 10.5 Quart Features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
- Geared steam gauge
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Standard Jars : Approx. 7 Pints or 4 QTS
- Wide Mouth Jars : Approx. 5 Pints or 4 QTS
- Easy-to-read Instruction and Recipe Book Included
- Authorized Dealer - Fast & Free Shipping
- We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase.