- The All American 41.5-quart pressure cooker and canner holds approximately 19 standard regular mouth pint jars or 14 standard regular mouth quart jars; Perfect Canner for all your canning needs!
- Made of durable, hand-cast aluminum with an attractive, easy to clean satin finish; Easy on-off cover; Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
- Sturdy phenolic top handle; Exclusive "metal-to-metal" sealing system for a steam-tight seal; No gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Easy to read geared steam gauge; Automatic overpressure release; Settings of 5 psi, 10 psi, and 15 psi
- 19 inches high with 12-1/4-inch inside diameter; made in USA
The All American 941 is from a line of pressure canners that offer the safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. recommends pressure canning as the only way to can meat, fish, poultry, and all vegetables. This unit has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time.
All American pressure Canner/Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. At the same time, this metal-to-metal seal automatically permits venting under unusual pressure conditions providing an extra margin of safety over conventional rubber or composition gasketed cookers.