American 25 Qt Non-Electric Sterilizer is the perfect solution. This durable stainless steel sterilizer can reach temperatures of up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit, making it ideal for sterilizing a wide range of instruments and equipment.
With its easy-to-use design and metal-to-metal sealing system, this sterilizer provides a tight and secure seal, ensuring that your instruments are properly sterilized. Plus, with its large 25 quart capacity, it can accommodate even the largest items.
The All American 25 Qt Non-Electric Sterilizer is also incredibly easy to clean and maintain, with a simple design that requires no special tools or expertise. And with its compact size and portable design, it's perfect for use in any medical or lab setting.
- Ideal for doctors, dentists, first aid stations, hospitals, and laboratories for dependable sterilization | Product is not a pressure canner
- Sterilizer Inside capacity – 25 Quarts | Inner container capacity – 17.5 Quarts | Inside dimensions – 10.25” D x 11.75” Diameter | Overall height – 16.25” | Bottom Height – 12.25”
- Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard ANSI B40-1-1980 | UL Approved
- Metal-To-Metal Seal | No costly gasket to replace | Equipped with dial gauge, control valve, excess pressure relief valve, and overpressure plug
- Only a small amount of water is needed to create the dry steam | After achieving a minimum temperature of 250°F, and a pressure of 17psi, the dry steam penetrates the bandages or instruments, making them sterile in 35 minutes and ready for immediate use