- Strong grip on objects - curved design holds fingers within aid to firmly hold item to be gripped whether you are working in the kitchen, gardening, weightlifting, paddling on a kayak or canoe, riding a trike or hand-cycle, holding pool/snooker cues or using tools
- Become more independent - designed to be independently used by those with a wide range of disabilities affecting the hand and arm, even if you have no finger function
- Tough enough to withstand the hardest workout - yet padded and comfortable (neoprene - wetsuit material) even to sensitive skin
- Build upper body strength - the gripping aid can help to build upper body strength in those who need to rehabilitate after a stroke, surgery, brain or spinal injury or with disabilities such as Cerebral Palsy or MS
- Easy to clean - gripping aids are machine washable
Active Hands gripping aids are designed by and for those who have poor hand or finger function and require a strong grip to hold items. Our gripping aids products are used by thousands of people worldwide to give independence in tasks requireing a strong hand grip. They are used by adults and children with many types of disabilities or other hand function problems including those with spinal injury (tetraplegics/quadraplegics), Cerebral Palsy, Multiple sclerosis, Stroke, nerve damage and many other injuries and illnesses affecting hand strength/control. Our products are used to grip items such as weights / gym equipment, pool/ snooker cues, DIY / gardening tools, kayak / canoe paddles, game console remotes and much more. Our customers include numerous paralympians as well as casual sports / leisure / hobby users. Which size should I get? Dimension A: wrist circumference, Dimension B: wrist to top of middle finger. Small: A=5.3"-5.9", B=5.3"-6.9", Standard: A=5.7"-7.2", B=6.8"-8.3", Large: A=7.1"-8.7", B=7.7"-11".