- 100% Leather
- BREATHABLE, WEATHERPROOF UPPER - Durable leather upper offers water resistance and breathability for all day comfort
- ASPHALT READY - Desinged to protect against freshly laid asphalt, keeping your feet protected from extreme heat
- HEAT DEFENDER RUBBER SOLE- Polyurethane/nitrile rubber sole resistant up to +572 °F (1 minute contact)
- ULTIMATE JOBSITE SAFETY - Crush resistant composite toe cap, puncture resistant sole plate and superior slip resistance provide added protection in the harshest conditions
- INSULATED THERMIC INSOLE - Special polyurethane insole protects your feet against high temperatures
COFRA was established in 1938 by Ruggiero Cortellino under the name “Cortelgomma”. After just a few short years, the founder’s entrepreneurial spirit and passion for producing quality products propelled this small business into a flourishing company. Producing hundreds of pairs of shoes and boots per day Cortelgomma began distributing all over Italy. After changing its name in 1983, COFRA has continued to expand its footprint and establish itself as a leader in the safety footwear industry. Now managed by Giuseppe Cortellino, the founder’s son, COFRA is focused on providing premium products to professionals in a wide variety of industries. Innovation, quality and value are at the core of the business at COFRA.
Heat resistant insole designed with keep your feet comfortable and safe while working on hot asphalt surfaces. Designed specifically with the professional in mind our polyurethane construction provides maximum comfort and durability in the harshest conditions all season long.