- LAVA ME 3 is the 3.5-inch multi-touch display, making the guitar as intuitive as your average smartphone.
- Along with a colour display comes the HILAVA control system supporting a range of useful apps that allow players to access functions such as tuner, metronome, effects pedal, looper pedal and recorder without connecting an external device.
- This guitar comes with a raft of effects, including standards like reverb, delay, auto-wah, chorus, octaver and doubler, but also algorithms for modern electronic genres.
- The parameters can be adjusted right down to the smallest detail, so these aren’t just ready-made presets that can’t be changed.
- The recorder in particular sounds like an incredibly useful feature for songwriting. No need to reach for a recorder or root around for a cable to hook upto your DAW; I really like the sound of that.
The one-piece body technology was developed with extensive research combining much collaboration with different companies to ensure its finest result. The weight of the mold for LAVA ME’s body weighs over 6 tons, and required a machine that delivered more than 1000 tons of pressure machines for each injection molding. That’s how we make such a perfect and seamlessly product. Dynamic elastic modulus is the key to determinant an acoustic performance of ones material, to put it simple, the lighter and stronger the material is, the better the acoustic performance is. AirSonic has 30% higher dynamic modulus than commonly used material for wooden guitar such as spruce, mahogany and rosewood.