- LAVA ME 2 is the 3.5-inch multi-touch display, making the guitar as intuitive as your average smartphone.
- Along with a colour display comes the HILAVA control system supporting a range of useful apps that allow players to access functions such as tuner, metronome, effects pedal, looper pedal and recorder without connecting an external device.
- This guitar comes with a raft of effects, including standards like reverb, delay, auto-wah, chorus, octaver and doubler, but also algorithms for modern electronic genres.
- The parameters can be adjusted right down to the smallest detail, so these aren’t just ready-made presets that can’t be changed.
- The recorder in particular sounds like an incredibly useful feature for songwriting. No need to reach for a recorder or root around for a cable to hook up to your DAW; I really like the sound of that.
The revolutionary one-piece injection moulded technology. It has revolutionised the design, material, and manufacturing of guitars. This technology allows us to not only make the shape more comfortable to hold.
We believe that the future of the guitar could be better than in the past. They should be lighter, easier. You don’t have to worry about the weather conditions. And of course, it should have an excellent sound. This belief finally came true with the introduction of the LAVA ME, it produces a loud, wide-range frequency tone with its 36 inches body. It weighs just 3.7 pounds. Even lighter than most of the laptops.
The all-new FreeBoost Technology on the L2 pickups uses the rear surface of the LAVA ME as a speaker. Turn on the pickups anywhere anytime, you can freely play with Reverb, Delay, Chorus without an amp. This allows us to design an even thinner and lighter soundboard to produce a brighter, clearer sound.