- Perfect For Basement Laundry Room Remodels/New Builds: The Saniswift drain pump is used to pump gray water away from a variety of fixtures. The system is able to discharge the waste up to 14 feet vertical and/or 140 feet horizontal.
- Dual Purpose: The Saniswift discharges gray water from a kitchen sink, shower, dishwasher, washing machine (indirect connection via laundry sink). The gray water will drain into the system on either side of the housing and on top of the enclosure.
- Compact Design: An easy solution for a remote laundry room installation or for any gray water application. Powerful and economical with a compact design and multiple inlets which makes it perfect for installations anywhere you can imagine.
- Technical Specifications: Noise level: ≤ 44 dBA (Lp) (measured at 3 ft.); Discharge rate at 14 ft: 18 GPM; Certification code: CSA (IPC, NSPC); Connections: Sink, shower, washing machine (indirect), dishwasher, laundry sink, etc.
- 3 Year Warranty: All of Saniflo's products have a 2 year warranty with purchase, and an extended year with registration. Our warranty program can offer peace of mind, should a problem arise.
SANISWIFT's modern style prevails over other bulky relics. With unprecedented performance and features, this pump is unmatched in its class. It can handle multiple fixtures to solve the most difficult installations. SANISWIFT sets the standard as the ultimate gray water pump. It is a powerful unit with compact design. It offers three inlets for various installations such as a washing machine (indirect only), sink or even a shower. This unit can be installed in many locations, such as a loft/attic, upper floor, ground floor, and even a basement. The inside of the SANISWIFT is comprised of a pressure switch and circuit board assembly, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the pump. When water enters the unit, it activates a pressure switch which in turn starts the motor. The motor is sealed for life in an oil filled enclosure. A spindle/shaft drives the impeller and therefore the moving parts are kept to an absolute minimum. The waste water from other sanitary fixtures is discharged into the SANISWIFT via two 1-1/2-Inch inlets, on either side of the housing and an additional inlet on the top of the unit. A non-return valve, which comes already assembled on the discharge rubber connector, prevents back flow into the unit. This unit has been designed with a vent connection on the lid. All plumbing codes require connection to a vent system. Please note that the vent system should be a two-way air vent. It is also highly recommended for the gray water pump to be connected to a Ground Fault Interrupter circuit. The SANISWIFT is a compact unit with attractive rounded contours that fits neatly into tight spaces.