- Perfect For Basement Laundry Room Remodels/New Builds: The Saniswift drain pump is used to pump gray water away from a variety of fixtures. The system is able to discharge the waste upto 14 feet vertical and/or 140 feet horizontal.
- Dual Purpose: The Saniswift discharges gray water from a kitchen sink, shower, dishwasher, washing machine (indirect connection via laundry sink). The gray water will drain into the system on either side of the housing and on top of the enclosure.
- Compact Design: An easy solution for a remote laundry room installation or for any gray water application. Powerful and economical with a compact design and multiple inlets which makes it perfect for installations anywhere you can imagine.
- Technical Specifications: Noise level: ≤ 44 dBA (Lp) (measured at 3 ft.); Discharge rate at 14 ft: 18 GPM; Certification code: CSA (IPC, NSPC); Connections: Sink, shower, washing machine (indirect), dishwasher, laundry sink, etc.
- 3 Year Warranty: All of Saniflo's products have a 2 year warranty with purchase, and an extended year with registration. Our warranty program can offer peace of mind, should a problem arise.
The SANIFLO 021 Saniswift Drain Pump is an ideal addition to any basement laundry room remodel or new build. This pump is able to handle greywater from a variety of sources with ease, such as laundry tubs, washing machines, and more. It is engineered to operate quietly, providing up to 95% noise reduction compared to other pumps. Perfect for any laundry room.