SANISHOWER, Upflush Toilet Water Basement, Bathroom & Water Pump Shower, Light Duty Gray sink system, White Bundled With Instruction Manual The Saniflo SaniSHOWER/Gray Water Pump fits behind a wall, underneath a shower base or in the kitchen cabinet. The discharge elbow easily rotates to match the requirements of a variety of sources, including the kitchen sink, shower, urinal, or washing machine and features a valve that prevents waste from flowing back into the unit.
As a focal point, many pedicure makers are putting the SANISHOWER inside pedicure seats. Because of its tranquil activity and simplicity of establishment, they have turned into the decision of Oem's.The Sanishower drain pump is used to pump gray water away from a variety of fixtures in residential applications. The system is able to discharge the waste up to 12 feet vertical and/or 100 feet horizontal. Easy to install and small enough to fit underneath a shower base, it is ideal for medium duty applications.
- Inside of the Sanishower is comprised of a pressure chamber, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the pump
- Perfect For Basement Bathroom Remodels/New Builds: The Sanishower drain pump is used to pump gray water away from a variety of fixtures. The system is able to discharge the waste up to 12 feet vertical and/or 100 feet horizontal.
- Dual Purpose: The Sanishower discharges gray water from a shower or sink. The gray water will drain into the system on either side of the housing.
- Easily Concealed: Easy to install and small enough to fit underneath a shower base. Ideal for medium duty applications.
- Technical Specifications: Motor: 0.2 HP oil-filled thermally protected; Noise level: ≤ 44 dBA (Lp) (measured at 3 ft.); Discharge rate at 12 ft: 14 GPM; Shut-off head: 26 ft.; Certification code: CSA (IPC, NSPC); Connections: Sink, shower
- Sanishower is small enough to fit comfortably inside a kitchen cabinet or vanity or even under a raised shower base