- Personal purifier traps particles such as pollen, pet dander, dust, and pollution in a medical-grade filter. This system automatically adjusts itself to clean air fast or slow based on your local air quality stations
- Support an app to remotely monitor your air quality, control your Wynd devices, and observe air quality trends for optimal health and comfort
- Removes 99.9% of particles over 0.3 microns. Wynd's filter destroys the infectious germs it captures. Protect yourself and give your immune system the support it needs
- Best Filtration Technology: with a high purification rate to size ratio and a filter that lasts from 3 to 4 months, Wynd is ready to clean your air literally anywhere. Through the app, we can track usage to tell you how used up the filter is and alert you when it’s time to order a replacement
- Plus is as small as a water bottle and can fit in a cup-holder, so you can use it anywhere: airplane, car, office, small rooms, inside baby strollers, and more. When it's not plugged in, Wynd Plus lasts for about 8 hours on normal use
A clean working space with this Wynd smart personal air purifier. The detachable air-quality tracker monitors the air quality and offers portability, while medical-grade filters eliminate smoke, germs, and particulates. This Wynd smart personal air purifier can be synchronized with an iOS app to deliver real-time data on dust and other pollutants directly to your phone.
Air quality sensor
This removable, wearable sensor sends hyper-localized air quality data to the Wynd app in real-time. Removes such particles as allergens, smoke, dust, germs, and mold Makes the air in your room cleaner. Filter replacement alert The device tells you how used up the filter is and alerts you when it's time to order a replacement. Portable construction Weighs less than a pound and fits in most bottle holders. A rechargeable battery provides eight hours of use per charge. Quiet design Features a low-turbulence, high-airflow system capable of cleaning a high volume of air, all without getting too noisy.
The Wynd app for iOS and Android shows you live sensor readings, a history of your air quality, and outdoor air quality from your nearest air monitoring station, so you can make informed decisions.